Recreational Marijuana Las Vegas Defintions That’ll Come In Handy While Learning About Question 2
Legislatures know that most of us aren’t familiar with everything the world of legal jargon has to offer. The Third section of Nevada’s Question 2 defines some terms relating to recreational marijuana Las Vegas residents will find useful when trying to understand the Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act. For those who aren’t ready to sit back and read through legal documents; below are quicker definitions for some important terms that you might come across while reading about Question 2.
What Is Section 3?
The third section of the Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act defines terms relating to recreational marijuana Las Vegas residents might find useful when trying to understand the laws. In addition to that, Section 3 also gives lawmakers a very clear idea of what each part of the act is trying to say. Being as specific as possible makes it easier to enforce laws.
Some Recreational Marijuana Las Vegas Terms Defined In Section 3
While you might know some of these words already, knowing the way the law defines them might be helpful. Here is a quick list simplifying some of the important terms from section 3.
- Community Facility – A place that is licensed to provide care to children, or if one of that place’s primary function is to provide recreation for children. Places like schools, playgrounds, public pools, and public parks are community facilites. In addition to those, places of religious worship are also classified as community facilities.
- Concentrated Marijuana – Refers to resin of any grade that has been separated from marijuana.
- Consumer – Someone over the age of 21 who purchases recreational marijuana Las Vegas and doesn’t intended to redistribute it.
- Marijuana – Aside from things like hemp lotion, and some other products that utilize CBD oil; all parts of a marijuana plant, growing or not, are classified as marijuana.
- Marijuana Establishment – Can be a marijuana cultivation facility, a marijuana testing facility, a marijuana product manufacturing facility, a marijuana distributor, or a retail marijuana store.
Leave a Reply